How QuickBooks migration tool work?
The QuickBooks Migration Tool is a tool used to move QuickBooks data from one computer to another or to upgrade to a newer version of QuickBooks. Here's how it works:
- Download the tool from the Intuit website.
- Run the tool on the computer where the QuickBooks data is currently stored.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select the QuickBooks data file you want to move, and specify the location to which you want to move it.
- The tool will copy the QuickBooks data file and all associated files to the new location.
- Open QuickBooks at the new location, and you should now have access to the transferred data.