MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration
Best solution to recover and migrate OST file into Office 365
Users can safely import offline OST files into Microsoft 365 by taking the help of MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool. The software facilitates users to shift single multiple OST files into one or more O365 accounts at a time. Here users can view the preview of all OST file databases before migration.
Here users can upload some required OST file databases into Exchange Online without any alteration. It offers users to shift OST files into Office 365 primary and in-place archive mailboxes. Apart from this, users can transfer a heavy OST file into Exchange 365 account without any changes in the original database. This professional solution provides the facility to create the log file of the complete migration process.
How to Import OST to Office 365:
- First, open OST to Office 365 Migration software on your system.
- Click on the Add File tab to import the offline OST file into the application.
- After adding the OST file in the software you can view the complete OST file database in the preview section. Here click on Export.
- Now choose Export All Folders >> Choose the mailbox (Primary or In-Place Archive).
- If you want to import all databases in a separate folder in the primary or In-Place Archive mailbox, put a folder name.
- After that press the Next button and provide Tenant ID, Client ID, Client Secret Value, and Email ID >> Click on the Next to start the migration process.
- Wait till the process is not over. After migration, a dialog box will open, here click on OK.
The free trial version of this solution is also available which enables users to import the first 20 email items per folder at zero cost.
To know more, visit here: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/ost-to-office-365-migration-tool/