mRNA therapeutics and Vaccines market Analysis and Trends by 2023-2035
Characterized by a rapidly growing pipeline of products, the mRNA therapeutics and vaccines segment is anticipated to revolutionize the biopharmaceutical industry
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “mRNA Therapeutics and mRNA Vaccines Market, 2022-2035”. The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapies over the next decade.
It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed overview of the overall market landscape of mRNA therapeutics and vaccines, based on several relevant parameters.
- A detailed overview of the current market of players engaged in the development of mRNA therapeutics and vaccines.
- An in-depth company competitiveness analysis of mRNA therapeutics and vaccines developers based on their portfolio strength (in terms of year of establishment and company size), pipeline strength (in terms of its pipeline maturity and drug administration route) and number of therapeutic areas targeted.
- Detailed profiles of marketed and late stage (phase III) mRNA therapeutics and mRNA vaccines.
- A review of the various mRNA-focused initiatives undertaken by big pharma players (shortlisted on the basis of the revenues generated in 2021).
- An analysis of start-ups (established between 2016-2022) engaged in this domain, based on several relevant parameters.
- An analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies of mRNA therapeutics and vaccines, based on several relevant parameters.
- An analysis of recent collaborations and partnerships within the mRNA therapeutics and vaccines industry.
- A detailed analysis of various investments made by players engaged in this domain, during the period 2013-2022.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to mRNA therapeutics and vaccines domain, since 2016.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Routes of Administration
- Therapeutic Area
- Infectious Diseases
- Oncological Disorders
- Other Disorders
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
Key companies covered in the report
- Arcturus Therapeutics
- BioNTech and Pfizer
To view more details on this report, click on the link
Learn from experts: do you know about these emerging industry trends?
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
Learn more about Roots Analysis consulting services:
+1 (415) 800 3415