Smart Irrigation Market: A Comprehensive Overview of the Industry’s Players and Trends
The study further explores and provides an in-depth analysis of current market dynamics and recent trends, focusing on various key factors and potential growth opportunities and risks. The report focuses on leading regions and their major countries to anticipate market growth in the forecast years.
The global smart irrigation market size reached USD 1,476.3 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing development of smart cities and increasing need to save water and reduce related expenses are key factors projected to support market revenue growth between 2022 and 2030.
In addition, increasing need for water management for the future will drive revenue growth of the market. Smart irrigation refers to the use of advanced technologies and connected devices and equipment to monitor, analyze, and control operations in smart agriculture.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/166
As well as new entrants in the Smart Irrigation market. It focuses on the recent mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, licensing agreements, brand promotions, and product launches, among others.
Some major companies in the global market report include Toro Manufacturing LLC, Netafim, Ltd., Hunter Industries, Inc., Rain Bird Corporation, Galcon Controller Agricultural Cooperative Society, Ltd., Telsco Industries, Inc., Hydropoint Data System, Inc., Rachio, Inc., Stevens Water Monitoring Systems, Inc., and Banyan Water, Inc.
One of the report’s central components is the broad Smart Irrigation market segmentation that includes the product type gamut, application spectrum, end-user industry landscape, significant geographical regions, and the top market contenders. The report contains unbiased industry expert opinions on the current market scenario, past market performance, production & consumption rates, demand & supply ratio, and revenue generation forecasts over the estimated period. The key players’ financial positions, along with their gross profits, sales volumes, sales revenue, manufacturing costs, and other financial ratios, have been accurately gauged in the report.
Radical Features of the Smart Irrigation Market Report:
- The report encompasses Smart Irrigation market overview along with market share, demand and supply ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis, and other ley elements
- An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by the key players to conduct business efficiently
- Offers insights into production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information about investment strategies
- Supply chain analysis along with technological advancements offered in the report
- The report covers extensive analysis of the trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats, and growth opportunities in the Smart Irrigation industry
For further queries, please reach out to our team @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/166
The global Smart Irrigation market is broadly segmented on the basis of different product types, application range, end-use industries, key regions, and an intensely competitive landscape. This section of the report is solely targeted at readers looking to select the most appropriate and lucrative segments of the Smart Irrigation sector in a strategic manner. The segmental analysis also helps companies interested in this sector make optimal business decisions and achieve their desired goals.
Emergen Research has segmented global smart irrigation market on the basis of system type, component, application, and region:
System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Water Flow Meters
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
Regional Bifurcation of the Smart Irrigation Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Sensor-based segment is expected to register a substantially rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing need to detect change in soil moisture level and automatically activate water supply to avoid crop damage.
- Controllers segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period, owing to increasing need to operate automated irrigation systems on commercial and residential properties, for landscaping and agriculture.
- North America market is expected to account for considerably large revenue share due to robust presence of major market players providing smart irrigation solutions such as Toro Manufacturing LLC, Hunter Industries, Inc., Rain Bird Corporation, and Telsco Industries, Inc., among others in countries in the region.
Request Proceed to Buy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/166
Thank you for reading the research report. To get more information about the customized report and customization plan, kindly connect to us and we will provide you with the well-suited customized report.
Take a Look at our other Reports:
Cardiac Mapping Market
Diabetes Care Devices Market
Wound Dressings Market
Patient Lateral Transfer Market
Angiographic Catheters Market
Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market
Neurovascular Devices Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights