The latest report titled corn gluten meal production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Corn Gluten Meal.
|Corn Gluten Meal
|Corn Gluten Meal Production From Maize Grains
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Corn Gluten Meal production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Corn Gluten Meal Production Process:
1. Corn Gluten Meal Production From Maize Grains: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of Corn Gluten Meal production from maize grains. The process begins with steeping (sulfur dioxide and water is mixed with corn grains), resulting in the production of soft corn kernels that are later ground to split fibre bran from endosperm germ, gluten content, and starch slurry and undergo additional processing to produce corn gluten feed. In contrast, the fibre-free endosperm goes through centrifugation in order to yield corn gluten meal and pure starch.
Corn Gluten Meal is obtained as a co-product after the production of maize starch (or ethanol) that employs the wet-milling process. The meal is high in protein and has about 65 percent crude protein (DM), which is used as a source of nutrients like energy and protein, as well as a pigment in livestock species, including fish. The product has a delicate yellow colour and is available in powder and granular form. It is mainly used as animal feed and pet food additive owing to its high protein digestibility.
The market Corn Gluten Meal is used as a feed for cattle, poultry, pigs, and aqua, which is mainly driving the market growth. Apart from that, it is used as a herbicide that supports weed control. Furthermore, it is added as a supplement in hog feed as well as a source of natural protein used as a plant food in yards and gardens. Also, it is natural, cheap, and chemical-free, with no contaminants, due to which it gets added as a fertilizer and pre-emergent weed killer, which is further bolstering the industry’s development.
Key Questions Answered in the Corn Gluten Meal Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Corn Gluten Meal market?
- What are the various processes used for Corn Gluten Meal production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Corn Gluten Meal?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Corn Gluten Meal production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Corn Gluten Meal production?
- What is the time frame for Corn Gluten Meal plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Corn Gluten Meal?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Corn Processing Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/corn-processing
- Corn Starch Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/corn-starch
- Corn Syrup Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/corn-syrup
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA