The latest report titled “Ethylene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Ethylene.
|Ethylene Production From Steam Cracking
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Ethylene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Ethylene Production Process:
1. Ethylene Production From Steam Cracking: This report shows the cost structure of ethylene production from the steam cracking process. During this method, a hydrocarbon such as ethane is heated along with steam at up to 750–950 ° C. It converts the large hydrocarbon to lower hydrocarbon, causing unsaturation and finally producing ethylene.
Ethylene (H2C=CH2) is produced using natural sources like natural gas and petroleum upon heating and is the simplest organic compound, a small hydrocarbon known as an alkene, possessing carbon-carbon double bonds. It is also present in plant hormones that promote growth and fasten the ripening process. It appears to be colourless and has a sweet taste and odour.
The Ethylene market growth is propelling forward due to its application in the chemical industry, where it is used in the production of polyethene. Furthermore, it is employed in agricultural processes for ripening fruit as well as seed germination, which is furthering its sales in the sector. It is also used as a monomer and as a starting material for other two-carbon compounds. In addition, it finds application in the automobile industry, where it finds use for producing glass because of its property of being durable. In the metal industry, it finds employment in processes like metal cutting, welding, and high-velocity thermal spraying. It also helps produce polystyrene, polyethylene, and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which are crucial for producing other products, thereby furthering the market expansion. Also, in the medical industry, it acts like a gas anaesthetic for unrestricted surgery cases.
Key Questions Answered in the Ethylene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Ethylene market?
- What are the various processes used for Ethylene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Ethylene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Ethylene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Ethylene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Ethylene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Ethylene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Ethylene production?
- What is the time frame for Ethylene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Ethylene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Ethylene Dichloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-dichloride
- Ethylene Glycol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-glycol
- Ethylene Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/ethylene-oxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA