The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is was a dual SIM smartphone launched in the market in 2022. The phone delivers unThe phone offers amazing performance with its Quad-core processors. matched performance in terms of multi-tasking, durability, and duration of use. In this article, we will be highlighting the specs, pros, cons, and benefits of owning a Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G. Let’s dive into the details now!
Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+
OS: Android 12 (Upgradeable to Android 13)
Size: 6.4 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 2340
Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) – Version 1 or Exynos 2100 (5 nm) – Version 2
CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.42 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A55) – Version 1 or Octa-core (1×2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A55) – Version 2
RAM: 6/8 GB
Storage: 128/256 GB
Main Camera: 12 MP
Front Camera: 32 MP
Battery: Li-Ion 4500 mAh Non-removable
Wireless charging: Yes
Card Slot: No
Ip Rating: IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)
Screen Protection: Yes (Gorilla Glass Victus)
Weight: 177 grams
A Look at the Key Features of the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
Here are some of the most attractive features of the phone. Check them out!
1. Design of the Phone
The Samsung S21 FE 5G may look similar to the Galaxy S21 regular version but there are many notable differences between the both. It has a straight and sleek design ensuring elegance as well as a stylish look at the same time. You will a center-placed front camera at the top of the screen. Also, there is a triple rear camera setup. The fingerprint scanner is built into the screen for easier use. The power button and volume control are both on the right side on the top for convenience.
2. Larger Battery for Longer Use
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is equipped with a 4500 mAh battery which is a complete beast in terms of performance and duration. The fast charging option on the device is simply amazing! With the 25W charging support, you can get 0 to 50% battery in a mere 30 minute time. Although you will have to purchase the fast charger separately it is worth it. People who find it easy to charge their phones via a wireless charger will be happy to know that the Galaxy S21 FE 5G allows these features. But, the wireless charging is capped at 15W. Did your Galaxy buds run out of battery? Worry not! You’re Galaxy S21 FE 5G will charge them for you in no time. The phone supports reverse charging which sets it apart from most phones in the market.
3. Reliable and Fast 120 Hz Refresh Rate
For gamers, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G brings good news. The phone features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display panel that supports a 120Hz refresh rate. Clear and crisp image quality is ensured and color depth can be felt with the 1080×2400 pixel resolution. Flawless and fast response is guaranteed with the 240 Hz and this can give gamers an edge over others!
How Does the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Compare to Other Budget Phones?
Several characteristics of the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G make it special. You may want to know more!
- Most low-budget phones use a mid-range processor but the Galaxy S21 FE 5G uses a Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 that delivers top-notch performance and lightning-speed executions of multiple processes. Giving you the edge to outperform many phones in the market.
- With the AMOLED display, you are promised fluid and smooth display quality as compared to other LCD phones in the market.
- Most phones in the market are built using plastic or other materials that cannot withstand wear and tear. The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is made of metal and glass ensuring durability, and a sleek, and stylish design. This aesthetically designed phone ensures quality and robustness at the same time.
- The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G has a larger battery capacity than most budget phones and can last the whole day without any worries. Fast charging also ensures that you can top-up the battery using a standard charger or simply use a 25W charger to achieve 50% battery in almost 30 minutes max
The Benefits of Using the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
Your question right now must be what are the benefits of using a Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G in comparison to other phones? The answer is simple, performance and top-quality components are used in the device!
- High-grade processors ensure that the device can easily handle multitasking, video editing, and gaming while ensuring smooth and seamless performance.
- A stunning display is one of the most notable qualities that you will experience at your first glance at the screen. Vibrant display, in-depth colors, and a high level of detail are ensured with HDR10+ and high resolution.
- For users who love capturing high-quality images, the Galaxy S21 FE 5G is the best choice. The rear camera includes an optical zoom, enhanced low-light performance, and Ai features guaranteeing smooth images with clarity.
- The phone is water and dust resistant due to an IP68 rating. You are promised durability with the promise that the phone can withstand accidental damage.
- No need to find your charger and a power socket to charge your buds if they run out of juice! Simply plug them into your phone with a cable and charge them using reverse charging.
Wise Market Australia is a platform that enables users to view a large collection of Samsung Mobile phones at the most amazing rates. We deal in new, used, and refurbished phones providing a warranty, free- delivery, and a money-back policy to assist you. All our phones are 100% functional and network unlocked. We only provide phones that are secured by trusted vendors.
To sum it up, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is a high-end phone with features and performance that sets it apart from other budget phones. You are guaranteed advanced features such as a high-quality processor, triple-camera setup, 5G compatibility, larger battery, premium design, and much more.
With this phone, you are unlocking capabilities that mostly very high performance and extremely expensive phones offer. The Samsung S21 FE 5G is a powerful device that can easily handle multiple tasks at the same time.