The COVID-19 pandemic has driven home the importance of regular handwashing. What do you look for in a hand wash product?
Here are ten tips that can help you make the right choice:
- Complete Cleaning – According to most medical bodies and public health organizations, washing hands regularly with soap and water is the best way to keep germs and pathogens at bay. To ensure your family or staff stay protected, you want to pick a hand wash liquid like Dettol Liquid Hand wash that offers complete protection.
- Protection from COVID-19 – A high-quality hand wash like Dettol offers protection against 100 disease-causing germs, including the dreaded COVID-19 virus. It eliminates 99.99% of viruses and bacteria with every wash, and buyers should consider it seriously when buying a hand wash.
- Natural Ingredients – Harsh chemicals do not always improve handwashing. You want to pick one that is strong and made from natural products. The Dettol hand wash, for example, is made from 85% natural ingredients but offers ten times better cleaning than regular soaps and detergents.
- Endorsement – Before buying your hand wash product, look for endorsements from medical bodies such as the Indian Medical Association, usually a sign of recognition for the product’s efficacy.
- Hydration – Since doctors and medical personnel recommend regular hand washing, we must also ensure that the hand wash product you and your family use does not damage the skin. Always pick a product that contains added moisturizers and keeps your hands soft and supple.
- No Touch Advantage – Apart from the hand wash refill, you must consider a sound dispenser system, particularly if you are a school or office administrator. The Dettol No Touch Hand wash System is ideal for these environments as it dispenses hand wash liquid without the need to touch the pump.
- Trust and Reputation – The Dettol brand has an 88-year-old legacy of trust and expertise in germ protection. Nearly 161 million households in the country buy Dettol products, and the reputation garnered by the brand is a testimony to its efficacy.
- Fresh and Fragrant – No one likes a harsh chemical smell after washing hands. Pick a hand wash that offers you fragrance and fresh-smelling hands. You may prefer a natural pine fragrance or a floral smell. Whichever you choose, pick a hand wash that leaves your hands smelling wonderful.
- Options – You will want to pick a hand wash brand that offers multiple dispensing systems or fragrance options. As a family, you may want to experiment with these before choosing a favorite.
- Availability – If you are a school, office, hotel, or restaurant administrator, it is important to look at bulk buying options. The liquid hand wash 5-liter pack is available on the Dettol Pro Solutions website at a discount of 40%, resulting in significant savings for your business or organization. Savings on shipping and help with planning must also be high on your list of priorities.